Thursday, 14 July 2011

Kpop Wednesdays: Intro

I dunno why... but... these past weeks, I've recently got addicted to Kpop even more. Haha! There are a lot of comebacks from rookie boy bands! That I suddenly love almost all Kpop groups.


ZE:A
They captured my heart with their 'Watch Out' MV. Ahh~ Then, I realise I had listen to them before, during their Mazeltov song. Dunno why I didn't recognise them before. My bias; JunYoung, DongJun and HyungShik!

Let me list all the group that I know and I like LOL:
Guys
2AM
2PM
B1A4
Beast
Big Bang
Block B 
CN Blue
FT Island
Infinite
Mblaq
U-kiss
SHINee
Super Junior

Girls 
2NE1
After School
Brown Eyed Girls
F(x)
Girl's Day 
Secret
Miss A
T-ara

Not forgetting to mention the solo singers!:

G.NA
Heo Young Saeng
Kim Hyun Joong

Ahh~ Yup, that's what I wanna say. My Kpop addiction. TskTsk! 






No comments:

Post a Comment