Sunday, 25 September 2011

Movie date with Nura!

Today will be my first time going out with Nura on a weekend! Haha, it's a big deal for us cos we rarely get the opportunity to go out with friends during the weekend. The initial plan was to visit each other's house for Hari Raya today but since my family was out to send off my brother to Thailand, no one will be at home. So, my mum said no need la. Then, I grab the chance to ask her if I can watch movie instead cos Nura and I actually planned to watch movie after visiting each other's house. To my surprise, she allowed. I think it's cos she feels like she need to payback? Is it right to say payback? Like she said no to this, so she had to say yes to that? Anyway, the point is, I'm just glad I got to go out with Nura. It's been a long time since we both are currently having internship at  a different company. I do, once in a while, meet her for lunch but this is different. At least we have hours to talk and just hang out.

So, initially we planned to watch Johnny English Reborn. I heard many positive reviews that I really wanna watch it. Sadly, it was full and I can't wait for another timing. So, we watched Crazy Stupid Love instead which was a great romantic comedy movie! I just love the story line. It wasn't boring at all, funny and just great! LOL. Steve Carrell acting is so good! that he's became one of my favourite comedy actor. Ryan Gosling is cool and must I mention that he has a great body, haha! Emma Stone, just a great actress! Okay I can just say I love all the casts in that movie. Seriously.

Anyway, after the movie, we sat at the side at the roof floor of Nex, just like having picnic like nobody's business, lol! We just chat and I got to hear a lot of interesting stories from Nura. We both have mixed feeling about the final 3 weeks of our internship, both happy and sad. Hmm, cos as days go by, we become closer to our colleagues right, and so that's when the mixed feeling comes when we know we'll be leaving soon. Gosh, separation is hard, isn't it?

So, here's some pictures we took.






I initially wanted to show my ring but FAIL. LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment