Monday, 3 October 2011

A Pink Weekend.

I had a great weekend! After work on Friday, I went to my aunt's house at Bedok just to sleep over. I just love to sleep over there cos it's fun to have company, ya know. My mum and I had planned to sleep over for a day but eventually we slept over for 2 days. Cos last minute, I decided to join my cousins and aunt for the Pink Ribbon Walk. It's a walk to celebrate those cancer survivors effort. Something like that. Honestly, I just join for fun. Heheh. The walk was at Marina Bay Sands. My first time going there, so I was like in awe every few minutes. LOL.

At the Walk, Oli Pettigrew and wife were the hosts. They were great! My cousins and aunt even took pictures with Oli. Cos he's ang moh what. So, must take picture with him. LOL. Saw Barberella too! Wanted to take pictures with her but she was quite far from me... There's also a mass dance/workout guided by the Fitness people. Also, a magician showed my cousins and I some cool tricks! He's kinda like a David Blaine kind. But I really think he's good at drawing our attention to the cards only. When we were so engrossed looking at his cards, he could have done some thing that we didn't see right? Clever of him. Duh that was the point LOL. 
Had late supper/dinner at Zam Zam. The most filling dinner ever!

Yup, so that's my great weekend. LOL, at least it was for me.
K bye! Here's some pictures from my phone, pardon the blur pictures:

Haha! I looked at the wrong side!


Pink Flood!




Night view. 

Goodie bags from Watson!



The filling dinner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment