Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Happy Birthday Father!

My father is now 60 years old! Many said that he doesn't look 60, perhaps 50 plus? Haha. Anyway, we celebrated his birthday with red velvet cupcake made by my cousin, kak Nana! The cupcake was as always delicious! Went to my grandmother's house to celebrate and have breakfast together!




Next, we went to Courts to buy a washing machine! These few days, I had to hand-wash all the clothes! But I have to wait till January next year for the washing machine to arrive cos they said it's out of stock at the moment... And so, I still have to hand-wash till next year! :(
I also bought a new camera! This time it's not a water-proof one, I had enough of those kind. Haha! It took a while for me to decide which one to buy... Suddenly, the salesman showed me a samsung camera and I fall in love with it! Haha, even though it's just ordinary.. and it's on sale!

We went to Manhattan Fish Market for lunch and also to celebrate my father's birthday! We love seafood and that's why we love to eat there! Their seafood platter is really filling and delicious! Okay picture bomb time!



Mushroom soup, Crab Bisque


This is mushroom, in case you're wondering!




And those food are what makes me so full and contented right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment