Friday, 6 January 2012

Happy new year! 2012

It's 2012 already! How time flies so fast. Of cos, in the Islamic calendar, we already celebrated our new year 1433H!

All I can say now is, I feel that I must just focus on achieving to become a better Muslimah. I realised that if I am too concern of the world and not the hereafter, I will go no where but just into sadness. Cos friends or even family can't bring us to a good place in the hereafter. We can't always depend on them, that's what I meant. We must also do something our self. Find knowledge our self. Cos in the end, we will die our self, okay it's suppose to be alone, just wanted to make it similar (the our self part haha).

Maybe, these are all so easy for me to say or type but action speaks louder than words. I'll try my best! I'll do, not try.

No comments:

Post a Comment