Saturday, 7 January 2012

Today is laughing day for me!

Today I think I laugh a lot!

 Firstly, with Nura, she made me laugh till my cheeks hurt! I was converting Gossip Girls videos from my laptop, it took quite a long time, and Nura was bored.. So, her itchy hand took lots of pictures of  me and she edited it! HAHA! So creative of her lol! I mean she edited something really is... I don't know how to say it haha! I know she's having a hard time and so she wanted to de-stress.. Hmm, sometimes I really feel sad that she have to have this hurt feeling. I wish that eventually everyone will be happy! I mean I don't like to see my close friends getting hurt.

Hehe! At home, my mum watched Maharaja lawak mega! And I also join her. It was so funny! I laugh like I've never laugh before hahaha! I mean I love Osbon and Boboi! But still Jozan was the one that makes me laugh the hardest. I feel disappointed for the Singapore group, Syok. It wasn't syok at all. I didn't laugh. It was sad to see Chef Wan looks bored watching them.

And ya, so that concludes why I laugh a lot today hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment