Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Child Minding~

How time flies huh. It's been 1 week of Ramadan already.

Anyway...Just now at the mosque, I got to take care of small kids! I love to be around kids actually. Hehe! Since I can't do the terawih, I was told to take care of the small kids instead, so that their parents can perform their terawih peacefully. Actually, I've been doing this for the past few days and I totally love it! But, don't know why, today was especially much more lively and fun! I played the ball with them and all. I didn't expect passing the ball around was fun. But playing it with them, made it fun. Oh my, they are so cute! I have pictures of them but I don't take pictures quite well. Heh! So, you probably will look at blur pictures. And let me stress this, they are much cuter in person! :D


This two kids are so adorable. They look like Eurasians I tell ya. But in this picture, it was candid, so he looked shock. Haha! I ♥ their brown hair and one has curly hair, the other one straight.


I combine all the pictures. Lol! Hmm, I hope I can see them again but I think no. Cos I'll be able to do terawih soon...

Okay, that's all...Haha! Pardon the excitement in my writing today. Lol!

"Selamat Menyambut Ramadan!"

No comments:

Post a Comment