Saturday, 7 August 2010

Cute Movie ^^,

Yup, and as usual nothing went as planned even though I still got to watch Despicable Me. But only with my two cousins, the rest had to cancel last minute cos of unavoidable reason and they were the one who planned it at first. Lol, it's okay. The plan must go on, I still watch it and really love it! It was really a touching and funny and adorable movie. I don't know why but I had tears in my eyes during the last part of the movie. I really will give it 5 stars. Anyway, I don't know why we didn't take pictures when I did brought my camera along. Hmm, oh well.

After the movie, we went to eat and just walk around TM and we realised there's a band competition being held. So, my cousin and I went to watch and it was not bad and I was shocked to see a girl drummer. Cool. I think she's from TP cos one of the band mates were carrying a TP laptop bag. Also, I saw the band, 1989, from my secondary school. Wow, they were all dressed up. Different from the other bands which was good. I didn't get to see them perform though.

While I was with my cousins, my brother and mother went to see Salt instead at CWP. No fair. They watched it and purposely made me jealous and said that it was a really good movie. Hmmph...

Well, last phrase to end this "Manusia hanya boleh merancang, hanya Allah yang menentukannya". Totally true.

Good Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment